Many people, if they change their locations for a few days, want to take a guest with them and wonder if they can go to the gym to continue their fitness routine.
But the question that always revolves around in their mind is if the local gym here has a guest pass to let me in.
Well, mostly the answers are Yes! But it also depends on you to get into the gym.
Does Planet Fitness Have Guest Passes?
Planet Fitness offers guest passes for their Black Card members throughout their 2000 locations. If you are a member and want to bring a family or friend, they must register as a guest on your membership card.
Planet Fitness offers a wide range of memberships to suit your needs. Planet Fitness makes it easy to join, with no contract and no initiation fee.
This gym has been making members happy for over 20 years by creating a judgment-free zone where everyone is welcome.
Their staff is passionate about fitness and helping everyone feel great at their healthiest. They offer group exercise classes (included in your membership), 24-hour tanning and massage chairs, and the best gym floor in the business.
Their facilities are always clean, and we strive to give you plenty of options when it comes to working out.
Are Planet Fitness Guest Passes Free?
Planet Fitness guest passes are not free. You will need your current membership card, preferably a Black PF membership card, to receive your guest pass.
Trial periods are available for Planet Fitness’ monthly membership plans. These trial periods allow you to try the gym out before signing a long-term contract.
In addition, Planet Fitness offers a lifetime membership option for $10.99/month that allows you unlimited visits to any Planet Fitness location throughout your life.
Both full and partial refunds are offered with reasonable notice to Planet Fitness corporate offices.
You can get your Black card with a total fee of $23.99 at first, then pay $22.99 per month for getting all those benefits that come with the membership. $1 is the enrollment fee for the Black card at Planet Fitness.
Bring a friend or family member to work out with you and benefit from the many unique amenities they offer at Planet Fitness!
Who Can Get Planet Fitness Guest Passes?
Planet Fitness has several different membership options available. The most popular choice is their Black Card membership, which allows for many benefits.
You must become a member to get their guest pass. To get your guest in with you, he or she must register as a guest on your Black membership card.
Visit their site, fill in your guest’s email, and also fill up other information that the site asks for. After that, your guest has to download the Planet Fitness app to access his or her check-in code.
When you reach the fitness club, you will need the black membership card code and the check-in code as well to enter the club.
What is the Planet Fitness Guest Pass Policy?
One of the benefits of the Black Card membership is the ability to bring only one guest with you every time you visit Planet Fitness. You have to make sure that your guest remains with you always.
- He or she does not use any other privileges except using workout equipment at the club, such as haircuts or hydro massage chairs. They can work out with you.
- Your invitee must be 18 years or older to use Planet Fitness equipment and also have to get their ID card with him or her.
- Although there are some exceptions to this rule, such as bringing your child over the age of 13.
- They strictly follow the non-discrimination rule.
- In rare cases, you may have to show identity proof to how your gender identity and, in this case, requires more documents instead of just one paper (letter).
- Any type of harassment, either physical or verbal, will not bear at all.
- Private information will keep confidential.
- Service animals are not allowed. In some cases, they will ask the reason, and if necessary, they will take care of the service animal.
- Personal aids or medicines are allowed.
- Restrictions imposed on equipment are based on the laws.
- Day fee is only applicable if you are not a member. It is like a trial. You will be charged the whole payment if you get to the location within 30 days.
- You must have to show your documents and over 18 years to get day fee.
- Individuals below 18 years also don’t apply for a day fee even if they are with their parents or guardians.
Can Guest Pass Use Any Equipment or Facilities at Planet Fitness?
Yes, your guest having a Guest Pass can use any Equipment at Planet Fitness, providing they stay with you.
But they can’t take advantage of other privileges that come with your black membership card. Only you can avail those opportunities.
Can I bring a guest with me to Planet Fitness? How much is it to add a friend?
Yes, you can bring anyone friend with you anytime you visit Planet Fitness location. You just have to buy a black card membership for adding a friend.
And in case you have two friends or more, they can get the day fee option as well. A day fee costs you $20 for a day visit.
Planet Fitness Black card does have a limit on how many free guest passes are allowed per person.
However, if you are not a Black Card member and would like another guest pass after that point, you can sign up for a free trial pass instead.
This allows you to bring one guest into your local Planet Fitness on a single day.
Planet Fitness also has some pretty cool amenities that make going to the gym more fun: tanning beds, massage chairs, doctor’s office-style exam rooms, and more.
Planet Fitness has locations in most states throughout the country.
It also offers a mobile app that allows members to manage their accounts on the go. In addition to an online portal for members who prefer working their accounts from home.