Fit is one of the most important factors in choosing your footwear. Unfortunately, fit is also one of the biggest problems in footwear.
According to footwear industry research, 60 percent of people at any given time are walking around in the wrong shoe size. Just in North America, each year half a million people complain about purchasing the wrong shoe size.
Nike shoes are known to run small. Most people who have experience with Nike shoes normally buy 1 size bigger. If you have wide feet, you should consider getting a pair that is 1½ size bigger. Nike also have many models that tend to run true to size, and rarely have models that run big.
For now, many people are resorting to the same strategy when buying shoes online: order multiple sizes of the same product, keep the one size that fits and return all other sizes. This strategy works but it is a lot of work for shopping.
Returning products takes time and effort. Wouldn’t it be nice if you can determine the “true size” of a shoe before you place an online order? That way you can just order the one size that fits you and do not have to deal with returning products
|Nike Shoes||Run Big or Small|
|Nike Air Force 1||Various opinions|
|Nike Air Huarache||Small|
|Nike Air Max||True to size|
|Nike Baby Shoes||Small|
|Nike Blazer||True to size|
|Nike Boots||Depends on model|
|Nike Cleats||Depends on model|
|Nike Dunks||True to size|
|Nike Epic React||Small|
|Nike Free RN||Small|
|Nike Golf Shoes||True to size|
|Nike Internationalist||True to size|
|Nike Jordans||True to size|
|Nike Kill Shots||True to size|
|Nike Metcon||True to size|
|Nike Presto||True to size|
|Nike Reacts||True to size|
|Nike Roshe||True to size|
|Nike VaporMax||True to size|
|Nike Waffle Racer||Small|
|Nike Zoom Fly||Small|
Let’s take a look at various popular Nike shoes and see if they run big, small, or true to size. That way you can determine the exact size you need to order beforehand and stop ordering multiple sizes for the same product.
Do Nike Epic React Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Epic React runs small.
According to nike, Epic React is designed to fit snug, and as such buyers are advised to go up half a size if they prefer a roomier fit. Our recommendations:
- Go up half a size if you have narrow or medium feet.
- Go up a full size if you have wide feet.
- “These shoes are VERY tight! I do not have wide feet I am a size 6 and these were extremely snug, with or without socks! Size up for sure!”
- “I usually don’t pay much attention when reviews say “order up a size” because I have really narrow feet. BUT I’m so glad I listened this time! I wear an 8 and got the 8.5. I definitely recommend a half size up, or a full size up if you’re at the top of your size or have wider feet.”
- “l normally wear a 7 but these run small so size up a half size.”
- “Cute shoe but run incredibly small. I ordered a 7 (all my other Nikes are a 7) and I would have to get at least an 8.”
Do Nike Blazer Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Blazer fits true to size.
According to most people, nike Blazer fits true to size. Several users also mention that nike Blazer has the same fit as Nike Air Jordan 1. So if you wear a certain size in nike Air Jordan 1, you should order the same size for nike Blazer.
Tip: nike Blazer tend to run long and narrow. So if you have wide feet you might want to order half a size up.
- “I have a pair of regular Blazer, they are true to size (and very comfortable!)”
- “I ordered true to size on the latest nike Off White Blazers and they fit just fine.”
- “I am a 10.5 in Air Jordan 1. My Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage and All Hallows Eve Blazer are also 10.5, along with my SB Blazer Frog.”
- “I wear an 8.5 in Air Jordan 1 and Blazers. And I wear 9 in Yeezy.”
Do Nike Air Force 1 Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: There is no consensus.
nike Air Force 1 is a true classic that has been around for decades. nike introduced Air Force 1 in 1982 and since then has created almost 2,000 different versions. It is quite possible those 2,000 versions have different fits and sizing. This might explain the lack of consensus about Air Force 1’s sizing.
In this case, we recommend you order multiple sizes to try them on.
- “My Air Force 1 High (size 12) fit true to size.”
- “As far as I am aware, Air Force 1s have always fit the same. I always opt for a half size up”
- “I find that the Air Force 1 Mid and High are slightly tighter, especially around the ankle. So with those, I usually go a half size up.”
- “For me, the nike Air Force 1 runs big so I would go a half size down.”
Do Nike Air Max Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Air Max fits true to size.
Most users find Air Max to be true to size. This includes Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, Air Max 270, and Air Max 720.
Tip: Some users do find Air Max 270 a bit narrow. So for those with wide feet, you might consider ordering Air Max 270 half a size up.
- “I would say the Air Max 90 are true to size. I’m usually a women’s 8.5 and these fit me perfectly. Not tight, not loose. Definitely go with your true size.”
- “I’ve always found Air Max 90’s fit true-to-size.”
- “To me, the Air Max 90 fit true to size. You might be okay with buying a pair 0.5 size smaller but I tend to stay the same size as in my Air Max 1, Air Max 720 or Air Max 95.”
- “For Air Max 270, if you have narrow feet or normal feet true to size should be fine. If you have wide feet (like me) it’s a tight fit in true to size, I’d go up half a size.”
Do Nike VaporMax Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike VaporMax fits true to size.
Long Answer: Most users find nike VaporMax to be true to size. But some users do find VaporMax a bit narrow. For those with wide feet, you might want to order VaporMax half a size up.
- “You can go true to size with the VaporMax, but you may want to size up a half-size if you have wide feet.”
- “Going true to size is recommended. In my case, with having one wide foot, the fit is perfect and feels very comfortable. So go true to size.”
- “The VaporMax Plus isn’t short in size but has a narrow fit. Since there are no optional widths, buying a half-size larger becomes necessary for people with broader feet.”
Do Nike Boots Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: It depends on the specific model. But generally nike boots tend to run small.
Different boot models might have different fits. In general, nike boots do tend to run small. For example, buyers of both nike Manoa boots and Zoom Kaiju boots report that they run small.
Tip: Order ½ size up. If you don’t mind returning products, order your normal size and ½ size up to try both on and send back whatever doesn’t fit. Just make sure you try the boots on in the evening because your feet continue to swell throughout the day.
- “Bought a size 12 nike Manoa boots… I wear size 12 in everything I may need these in a size 13”
- “I have nike Kaiju boots, and I can tell you that the boots run small. You’ll have to buy a slightly bigger size (most likely ½ size bigger) to get a good snug fit.”
Do Nike Cleats Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: It depends on the specific model.
Whether a cleat runs small or big depends on the specific model. For example, Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG Soccer Cleat runs small. Mercurial Superfly runs large. Hyperdiamond 2 Pro Metal fits true to size.
Tip: To ensure a good fit for your cleat, order multiple sizes and return what don’t fit.
- “My only disappointment with nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG Soccer Cleat is that it runs very small. I ordered an 8.5 and it was very tight and it wasn’t due to my feet being wide. If ordering go a half size up.”
- “I went down a half size because nike Mercurial Superfly Soccer Cleats were too long in the toe on my true size.”
- “I usually wear a size 9.5 for nike VaporMax, but also sized down to a 9 for the nike Mercurial Superfly Soccer Cleats.”
- “Nike Women’s Hyperdiamond 2 Pro Metal Softball Cleat fits true to size.”
Do Nike Baby Shoes Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike baby shoes tend to run small.
Most parents reported that nike baby shoes run small. We recommend ordering either half a size or a full size up. Also, your baby’s feet grow quickly. Ordering a size up will make your baby shoes last longer.
- “Nike Tanjun Infant/Toddler Shoes run a little small in my opinion. I would size up for longer wear.”
- “I love these nike Huarache Run Baby/Toddler Shoes. I would go a size bigger. They fit tight. Hard to get the kid’s foot in the shoe I would say go one size bigger.”
- “Nike Sunray Adjust 4 Infant/Toddler Sandals are high quality sandals however they run small so I suggest ordering a full size up if you don’t want your kids’ tootsies to stick over the front of their sandals.”
Do Nike Dunks Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Dunk and Nike SB Dunk fit true to size.
Most users report that nike Dunk and Bike SB Dunk fit true to size. As a way of comparison, people think Dunk is about half a size smaller than nike Air Force 1. If you already own a pair of Air Force 1, you can use that to decide what size to order for nike Dunk. For example, if you wear a size 10 in Air Force 1, order Dunk in 10.5.
- “The nike Dunk and the Nike SB Dunk both fit true to size.”
- “Nike Dunks fit perfectly for me. I have a wider foot so most shoes fit a little snug, but I never differ from my usual size 10.”
- “The Air Force 1 runs a little bigger, so if you typically wear a UK9.5 in an Air Force 1 then go for a UK10 in a nike Dunk.”
- “For me, the nike SB Dunk fits true to size.”
- “nike SB Dunks fit 0.5 size down from the Nike Air Force 1.”
Do Nike Free RN Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Free RN runs small.
nike Free RN is designed to fit like a glove. If you have narrow feet and like to go without socks you might be happy with your normal size for this shoe. For other cases, our suggestion is to order at least half a size up. Order a full size up if you have wide feet.
Also, avoid this shoe if you have bunions because the toe box is very narrow.
- “I’m an EU size 44, which is a 9 by the size chart. I bought a 10.5 since others reported the tight fit and this size fits me just right.”
- “I always wear a 10.5 in nike but I had to get a size 11 in these. They run a half size small.”
- “Way too small. Been wearing 7.5 shoes for years. Including nike 7.5. Could not even get my foot into this shoe.”
Do Nike Flyknit Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Flyknit runs small.
nike Flyknit is not a specific shoe model. Rather, it is a proprietary textile technology created by nike. Flyknit is a lightweight material that is woven into a one-piece upper for different shoe models. So in theory, different Flyknit shoe models can fit differently.
Having said that, most nike Flyknit shoes tend to share one commonality: they are designed to fit like a glove. As a result, they tend to run small. Our recommendation: order at least half a size up when it comes to Flyknit shoes. Order a full size up if you have wide feet.
- On nike Men’s Epic React Flyknit 2: “I typically wear somewhere between 9.5 and 10, so ordered 10. Those ended up being too small, so re-ordered 10.5.”
- On nike Women’s Odyssey React Flyknit 2: “This shoe does run smaller. I bought a ½ size up and they still fit a little snug especially if you have wider feet like I do.”
- On nike Women’s Epic React Flyknit 2: “For these, I ordered my true size. They were tight to put on and no wiggle room for the toes. The toe box felt very small like my toes were going to pop out the top”
- Top 8 Best Running Shoe Brands that are Trusted by the Public
- Do Running Shoes Make a Difference? You May be Surprised
Do Nike Golf Shoes Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike golf shoes fit true to size.
Wearers of different nike golf shoe models generally agree that Nike golf shoes fit true to size. So order your regular size. Some people also say nike and FootJoy golf shoes have the same fit. So if you already own FootJoy golf shoes, you can just order the same size for nike golf shoes.
- “I got a pair of nike golf shoes last year, I’m size 9 in regular shoes and the nike size 9 golf shoes fitted perfectly.”
- “I’ve got some nike Air Zoom TW golf shoes. I’ve been a size 10 for 30 odd years, got them in a size 10 and they fit fine.”
- “The nike Air Rival 4 spiked golf shoe feels true to size, especially in the mid-foot and toe box, while being a little big with some slip in the heel.”
- “Nike Men’s Lunar Command 2 Golf Shoe fits true to size.”
- “Nike and FootJoy golf shoes are the same fit. I have umpteen pairs in both, all 12’s.”
- Do I need Golf Shoes? Complete Beginner’s Guide
- Best Golf Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis | for Golfers with Heel Pain
- How Long do Golf Shoes Last | How Often Should You Replace Golf Shoes?
Do Nike Air Huarache Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Air Huarache runs small.
People are in agreement: nike Air Huarache runs small. Very small. Order at least half a size up but you probably should go for a full size up.
This shoe is also on the narrow side. So if you have wide feet this may not be the shoe for you.
- “I couldn’t even fit into my normal size, I went half size up but honestly probably should have gone a full size.”
- “Hella small lol but go like half size possibly full size up.”
- “Typical for nike, they are on the small and narrow side. They will be at least a half size if not a full size small. Ordering up a size helps but they are still narrow.”
- “I ordered a size up and they fit perfectly.”
- “Normally a size 6 but had to return them as they were too small. Reordered a size 7 and they are perfect.”
Do Nike Internationalist Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Internationalist fits true to size.
Users in general agree that nike Internationalist fits true to size. Some also think that this shoe is a bit on the narrow side. So if you have wider feet you might want to size up. Also, bunion sufferers will probably not find nike Internationalist comfortable.
- “Comfy, true to size, great on foot.”
- “Nike Internationalist sneakers generally run true to size with a narrow to medium fit.”
- “Great looking shoe. Very comfortable. True to size.”
- “They are pretty true to size. I wear between a women’s 8 and 8.5 and the 8 fit perfectly.”
Do Nike Jordans Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Jordans fit true to size.
There are many different versions of nike Jordans. Sizing is consistent from one version to another. Most users consider nike Jordan to be true to size.
- “The Air Jordan 1s fit true to size. However, the sneaker is initially snug as the leather upper needs to be broken into. As far as I know, the sizing of the Air Jordan 1 has always stayed the same.”
- “Air Jordan 4 fits true to size. I’m a true size 13 wearing size 13 Jordan 4 with plenty of room.”
- “My Mid Air Jordan 11 Retro fits true to size.”
- “I’m a size 13 and all the Air Jordan 12s I have are size 13 and they fit perfectly.”
Do Nike Killshots Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Killshots fit true to size.
Most buyers consider nike Killshot to be true to size. Some think it is a bit narrow. So if you have wide feet consider going up half a size. Otherwise, stick with your regular size.
- “Can confirm they’re true to size. I wear a 9.5 in most things, and I bought a 9.5 in nike Killshot 2. They fit nicely.”
- “I think they fit pretty true to size, but they run fairly narrow. I have wide feet so I sized half a size up and they fit well. If you have narrow feet just get your regular size.”
- “I just got my Killshot, and I’m glad I ultimately followed this advice: stick with your regular size. Do NOT size up or down. They are narrow, but absolutely perfect in length.”
Do Nike Kyrie 5 Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Kyrie 5 runs small.
Users say that Kyrie 5 runs small. Order a full size (rather than a half size) up from your regular size.
- “If you have wide feet this is not the shoe for you. If you have to have it, buy a whole size up. I ordered my size and could not even fit my foot inside the shoe to try it on.”
- “Shoes I bought were kinda small. People need to buy this one size up from their regular size.”
- “They do run a bit on the small side so ordered a size up”
- New Basketball Shoes | Nike Kyrie 5 Spongebob
- Top 25 Best Basketball Shoes for Guards | Forwards | Centers
Do Nike Metcon Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Metcon fit true to size.
Most users consider nike Metcon to be true to size. The toe box of Metcon’s is said to be wider than the typical nike toe box. So if you have wide feet or prefer a roomier toe box, give Metcon a try.
- “Metcon 3’s fit me perfectly in a size 10 with a little space between my 2nd toe (longest) and the front of the shoe.”
- “I have found the Metcon to be true to size.”
- “Metcon 4’s are true to size for me. They were a little tight at first but have since worn in.”
Do Nike Presto Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Presto fit true to size.
Most users consider nike Presto to be true to size. Many also find Presto to be wider than usual, especially in the toe box. So Presto would be a great choice for those with wide feet.
- “I would choose your normal size in this shoe, fits true to size.”
- “Bought for my husband and they fit to his size.”
- “I’m between a size 8 and 8.5 in most athletic shoes. nike I usually order 8.5’s, but I ordered an 8 and they fit great.”
Do Nike Roshe Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Roshe fit true to size.
According to most, nike Roshe fit true to size. Some even say Roshe runs a bit big so they prefer going down half a size for a snug fit. But for most, we recommend ordering your regular size.
- “Mine (woven) fit fairly true to size.”
- “The overall agreement is that Roshe fit true to size. That’s what I wear, that’s what almost everyone in TeamROSHE wears.”
- “I’m a size 12 and wear a size 12 Roshe. All day long.”
Do Nike Waffle Racer Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Waffle Racer runs small.
According to most, nike Waffle Race runs small. It runs narrow as well. So order at least half a size up. If you have wide feet go for a full size up.
- “ Needed a full size larger than what I normally wear in nike.”
- “Definitely narrow. I would guess with average to above average width feet you should order at least a half if not whole size larger than normal.”
- “They run about a ½ size smaller than stated.”
- “I recommend buying a half size larger”
Do Nike Zoom Fly Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Zoom Fly runs small.
The consensus is that nike Zoom Fly runs small. Order at least a half size up. Some even suggest going up by a full size.
This shoe also comes with a narrow toe box. If you have wide feet this is probably not the shoe for you.
- “They fit about a half to a full size small; I went up to a 12 from my usual 11.5 in nike shoes.”
- “I went a full size up and they fit well. I would definitely go a full size up.”
- “The first thing I noticed was that the shoe was tight, about a 1/2 size small.”
- “The toe box is narrow and short, even after sizing up a half size. It feels like my feet are on a narrow cushy platform and might fall off. I don’t have super wide feet.”
- “Ordered a ½ size up and these sneakers were definitely still snug. I have average width feet. If you have wide feet or like a roomier toe box, these will not be comfortable for you.”
- Does Nike Make Good Running Shoes? Facts & Comparison Chart
- How to Rotate Running Shoes
- Stability Running Shoes – What are they?
Do Nike Reacts Run Small or Big?
Short Answer: nike Reacts fit true to size.
The consensus is that nike Reacts fit true to size. They are not as snug as your typical nike shoe. But if you plan to wear thick socks with them you might still want to go up half a size.
According to some users, nike Reacts have the same fit as Nike Air Jordans, adidas Ultra Boost 2.0, and adidas Ultra Boost 4.0. So if you already own any of those shoes you can just order Reacts in the same size.
- “Nike React Element 87 fits true to size. For me, it fits pretty similar to adidas Ultra Boost 2.0 and 4.0. They all fit true to size”
- “React Element 87 fits true to size for me. Try your typical Jordan size.”
- “I got a size 9 (my usual size) and it fits perfectly. But for those who are going to go all out with those fancy (usually thicker) socks, you might want to size up halfway.”
- “I usually wear 11.5 snug. I ordered 11.5 and this one fits a little loose on my feet.”
Nike Shoes Size Chart
|US – Men’s||US – Women’s||US – Kids||UK||CM||EU|
Is your Nike shoes not listed? E-mail us your model at [email protected] and we will add it to this list.
Loveatfirstfit.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.